...built in 1864 for the wealthy new Unitarians of Clifton to save them the walk down to Lewins Mead. The church is a particularly fine example of a mid-Victorian church and an example of how far Unitarians had moved towards Anglican design. It was designed by Pope and Bindon who were prolific Bristol architects.
It's now converted to homes:
The planning applications go back as far as a granted appliction for this to be the headquarters of the British Red Cross, interestingly. Looks like developers tried to knock it down a couple of times before finally converting it to offices, then to residences.
From wander: Northern Clifton (16 Jan 2021)
Taken: Sat 16 January 2021 16:34
GPS Coordinates: 51.461304885, -2.6100802616667